What you’ll learn
How to create elements dynamically
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
Create a dynamic interactive web application to update DOM elements, add toggle classes, create new elements dynamically and remove elements
Create an input form – have it update your page elements – have fun while learning element selection and manipulation.
The DOMinator is a set of input fields with buttons that connect to page elements allowing you to update the content and add classes.
Create a web interface to select and update elements from the webpage. Add and remove elements using the form input and select options. Demonstrates how to apply DOM manipulation, make element selection all while creating a fun interactive web application.
- Element selection using querySelector
- Adding event listeners to elements
- Updating element inner contents inputs and divs
- Removing elements from the page
- Iterating array data and using it within applications
- Applying logic to create interactive content
- Add and remove element classes
- Source Code included.
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- YouTube Masterclass Course Download Free